Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Christmas Dinner recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Christmas Dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Christmas Dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we should stay away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that really can raise your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Grains can be great for fighting a terrible mood. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are great at helping you be happier. They help you feel full as well which can really help to make your mood better. It’s easy to feel low when you feel hungry! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are not hard for your body to digest. You digest these foods faster than other things which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to christmas dinner recipe. You can cook christmas dinner using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Christmas Dinner:
- Provide 1 of Ham.
- Get 2 Cans of Cream Corn.
- Get 1 Can of Whole Kernel Corn.
- Provide 2 Cans of Sweet Peas.
- Use 2 Cans of Yams, drained.
- Provide 1 C. of Mini Marshmallows.
- Get 1/4 C. of Light Brown Sugar.
- Use 2 of Pkgs. Stuffing, your favorite.
- You need 2 of Pkgs. Mac and Cheese.
- You need of Homemade Ham Gravy:.
- You need of Juice from Ham.
- Take 4 Tbsp. of Honey.
- Use of Cornstarch Slurry, for thickening.
Steps to make Christmas Dinner:
- Add Ham to slow cooker and cook on low for 10-12 hours. When done turn pot down to keep warm..
- In a medium saucepan add Yams and 4 Tbsp. Butter, cook til heated through. Mash yams then add the brown sugar and half the marshmallows. Mix together well. Then finish with rest marshmallows on top. Cover saucepan til marshmallows r somewhat melted. Set aside to keep warm..
- In another medium saucepan add 3 cups water and 2 Tbsp. Butter bring to a boil. Remove from heat and add stuffing mixes. Mix together til fluffy. Set aside to keep warm..
- In another medium saucepan fill pot half way with water then bring to a boil. Add mac and cheese. Turn heat down to medium low n finish cooking til noodles are tender. Drain the water. Add 2 Tbsp. Butter and mix. Add cheese packets and half a cup of milk. Mix til combined and set aside to keep warm..
- In a medium saucepan add 2 cups of cooked ham juice and honey. Bring to a simmer. Make and slurry and add to pan. Cook til thickened. Set aside to keep warm..
- In a large bowl make mashed potatoes and set aside to keep warm…In another medium bowl add the all 3 cans corn and 2 Tbsp. Butter heat in microwave til butter is melted and stir til combined, set aside to keep warm…do the same with the peas..
- Once everything is cooked. Gather together and say Prayer then everyone dig in and enjoy :).
Christmas dinner and Thanksgiving dinner are easily the two biggest meals you'll serve all year. If you are looking for ideas, we have everything you will need for a delicious Christmas dinner. Wow the crowd at the holiday dinner with our special recipes. Check out Ina's rib roast with mustard and horseradish sauce. The centrepiece is traditionally a roast turkey, stuffed and served with cranberry sauce (or gravy, or bread.
If you find this Christmas Dinner recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.