Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pecan Pie Bread Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pecan Pie Bread Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pecan pie bread pudding recipe. To make pecan pie bread pudding you only need 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pecan Pie Bread Pudding:
- Use 1 loaf of bread of your choice. I like Challah or Brioche.
- You need 4 of eggs, beaten.
- Use 3 1/2 cups of milk or cream.
- Provide 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of Salt.
- Take 2 tsp. of Cinnamon.
- Use 1 stick of softened butter.
- Use 1 tbsp. of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped pecans.
Instructions to make Pecan Pie Bread Pudding:
- Cut bread into 1 inch cubes. Place in large bowl. Set aside..
- In medium bowl, beat eggs, granulated sugar, milk, vanilla, salt and cinnamon..
- Pour milk mixture over bread and mix to coat bread..
- Set aside so the bread can absorb the liquid about 15 minutes..
- Mix the brown sugar, softened butter and pecans until it resembles wet sand..
- Grease a 9×13 pan with butter or non stick spray..
- Pour half of the mixture into pan. Sprinkle half the brown sugar mixture evenly over..
- Repeat another layer of bread mixture then brown sugar mix on top..
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until set. Middle will have slight jiggle but will firm up as it cools..
- Serve warm or cold..
- * Note ***.
- Can use smaller pan for thicker results. Just cook longer if using 8×8 or 9×9 pan..
Add bread cubes, stirring to thoroughly coat. Pecan Pie Bread Pudding With French Bread, Crisco Original No-stick Cooking Spray, Large Eggs, Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk, Dark Corn Syrup, Firmly Packed Brown Sugar, Butter, Vanilla Extract, Chopped Pecans, Vanilla Ice Cream, Hungry Jack Original Syrup, Smucker's Sundae Syrup. Pecan pie bread pudding melds the best, most obscenely, ridiculously rich aspects of pecan pie and bread pudding. Oh, Lord, just take us now A heads up, though, that while this recipe isn't difficult, it's actually quite straightforward. It just has the potential to seem complicated because it's composed of.
If you find this Pecan Pie Bread Pudding recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.