Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick and Easy Chocolate Pound Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick and Easy Chocolate Pound Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick and easy chocolate pound cake recipe. You can cook quick and easy chocolate pound cake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick and Easy Chocolate Pound Cake:
- Get of Chocolate bar (Ghana chocolate black).
- Take of Vegetable oil.
- Use of Hot chocolate mix or cocoa powder.
- Get of Sugar.
- Take of Pancake mix.
- Get of Egg.
- You need of Milk.
Steps to make Quick and Easy Chocolate Pound Cake:
- Melt the chocolate bar. Add the vegetable oil, and mix..
- Add the pancake mix, instant cocoa mix, and sugar to Step 1, then mix with a whisk..
- Add the egg to the Step 2 mixture, and mix with the whisk. Then add the milk and mix some more..
- Pour the Step 3 batter into the pound cake mold lined with parchment sheet, and bake in the oven for 20 ~ 30 minutes at 180℃..
- When you insert a toothpick, if it comes out clean, it's done..
- When cooled, if you sprinkle on powdered sugar, doesn't it look like a second cousin of gateau au chocolat?.
- I made it quickly for a snack the other day. It had been a long time since I cooked it last. The taste was great!.
- I baked in cups. It only made 4 pieces..
And remember, just like chocolate, each brand of Dutch processed. This chocolate pound cake recipe comes from one of my favorite go-to cookbooks, the Church of the Holy Spirit Cookbook. My mom gave it to me as a I can't stress enough that this chocolate pound cake needs to be made with room temperature ingredients. This will ensure easier mixing and helps. Keywords:: pound cake recipe, cookies and cups, butter cake, bundt cake, how to make pound cake, why is it called pound cake, best pound cake recipe, easy.
If you find this Quick and Easy Chocolate Pound Cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.