Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Slow Cooker Jambalaya recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Jambalaya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Jambalaya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that basically can improve your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
It’s not difficult to fight your bad mood when you eat grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually wonderful for helping increase your happiness levels. They fill you up better and that can help improve your moods also. Feeling starved can be a real downer! These grains can help your mood elevate since it’s not at all difficult for your body to digest them. You digest them faster than other things which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker jambalaya recipe. To make slow cooker jambalaya you only need 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow Cooker Jambalaya:
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 2 tsp of fresh thyme.
- Prepare 12 oz of diced some boneless chicken breast.
- Use 2 tbsp of veggie oil.
- Prepare 2 medium of chopped onions.
- Prepare 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 of bell peppers.
- Take 2 of celery stalks.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of smoked ham.
- Use 1 cup of chorizo sausage.
- Take 14 oz of canned chopped tomatoes.
- Provide 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Get 1 lb of frozen cooked shrimp.
- Get 3 cup of cooked rice.
- Prepare 2 oz of tomato paste.
- Use 2/3 cup of chives for garnish.
- Use 1 cup of sweet corn.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Jambalaya:
- Combine all ingredients, except rice in slow cooker. Cook on low heat for 6 hours or high heat for 3 hours. If using raw shrimp add to slow cooker with 30 min remaining..
- Cook rice separately..
- Mix rice and slow cooker in a large bowl. Keep separate if you are storing the jambalaya..
- Portion mixture and garnish with chives..
The flavor packed meal will liven up a normal. Have dinner ready when you come home with this ultimate, slow-cooker Jambalaya. Featuring chicken, shrimp and smoked sausage, this classic Creole rice dish is perfect for the slow-cooker as all the flavors blend together over time in a marvelous way. As a simple one-pot meal, bring Jambalaya to your next potluck as a crowd-pleasing dish that doesn't skimp on flavor or presentation. Slow Cooker Jambalaya is a spicy and flavorful comfort food classic hardly requiring any effort at all.
If you find this Slow Cooker Jambalaya recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.