Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lena's Vegetable Dish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lena's Vegetable Dish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Many individuals do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. It’s also advisable to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are filled with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. On this page we’re going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Also when you are looking for a snack to hold you over in between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or even seeds. Almost all nuts will have plenty of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your body with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. Omega-3 and also Omega-6 are known as essential fatty acids and they are essential because your body makes use of these fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. The first thing you may not recognize is that several hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these kinds of fatty acids.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you’ll be living a healthier life. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lena's vegetable dish recipe. You can have lena's vegetable dish using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lena's Vegetable Dish:
- Prepare 500 g of beef, cut into medium-sized cubes.
- Take 500 g of baby zucchini, washed and cut in wedges.
- Use 500 g of small eggplants, cut in wedges.
- Prepare 500 g of medium carrots, cut in wedges.
- Get 500 g of potatoes, peeled and cut in medium-sized cubes.
- Prepare 1 cup of baby corn.
- Take 1 tablespoon of tomato paste, dissolved in 1 cup water.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Vegetable oil for frying.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
Instructions to make Lena's Vegetable Dish:
- Preheat the oven to medium heat..
- Place the beef pieces in an oven tray. Sprinkle with cinnamon and mix until all pieces are coated..
- Place the tray in the oven and let them cook slightly until they start changing color on all sides. Remove from the oven and set aside. The meat shouldn’t be completely cooked..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the potato pieces until they turn golden. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Add all the vegetables, tomato paste and fried potatoes to the cooked beef, season with pepper and salt and bake for 30 min in the oven, on medium heat..
- Remove the tray from the oven, add the baby corn then place the tray again in the oven. Let it cook for 5 more minutes..
- Serve hot with vermicelli rice or pita bread..
If you find this Lena's Vegetable Dish recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.