Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Candy glazedd ham w/pineapple&cherries recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Candy glazedd ham w/pineapple&cherries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Candy glazedd ham w/pineapple&cherries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. You will see that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be very bad. In the following paragraphs we shall be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
While most of you have been told again and again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a very good reason why. You may already realize that many of the vitamins you need each day can be found in various vegetables, but you will also be able to find required potassium in vegetables as well. For instance, broccoli has a good amount of potassium to present you with your daily recommended allowances. You will also find that a salad, made with spinach rather than lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
Following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can get in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to candy glazedd ham w/pineapple&cherries recipe. To make candy glazedd ham w/pineapple&cherries you need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Candy glazedd ham w/pineapple&cherries:
- Prepare of Main Ingredients.
- Use 11 lb of hickory smoked spiral ham bone-in.
- You need 10 oz of candy cherries(I use Maraschino Cherries).
- Provide 20 oz of canned pinapple slices in its own natural juices no sugar added.
- Take of Glaze.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of regular white sugar.
- Provide 2 cup of honey.
Instructions to make Candy glazedd ham w/pineapple&cherries:
- pre-heat oven to 300°f.
- PREPARING THE GLAZE; Pour cherry & pineapple juice into sauce pan.
- mix in remaining ingredients for glaze (Above).
- cook at medium/low temperature until glaze forms a sticky candy like look.
- while glaze cooks cut slits into ham so glaze can soak into it..
- when glaze is done pour a layer all over the ham, save some glaze! Just use enough to add first layer because we are gonna want a nice thick candy layer by the time it's done! ;-).
- Toothpick cherries all around ham and place pineapple slices around cherries!.
- Now add ham to oven and cook for about 1 hour and 20 minutes-1½hrs..
- Glaze every 20minutes for nice layer build-up.
We also ditched the maraschino cherries often featured in a classic ham recipe for bright and navel oranges, plus more pineapple (these bake under the joint). Try out this Asian-inspired pineapple glazed ham if you want to make a traditional glazed ham with something new, while staying just as comforting. The sauce will thicken a bit once cooked, and a bit more once chilled. There is one more step you can do to make your ham extra glazy. Top each with a pineapple slice, then place a cherry in the middle of each pineapple ring.
If you find this Candy glazedd ham w/pineapple&cherries recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.