Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Fish Bastilla in Filo Dough recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish Bastilla in Filo Dough recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Bastilla in Filo Dough recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Choose water over other drinks. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all your hydration from them is a awful idea. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water consumption.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish bastilla in filo dough recipe. You can cook fish bastilla in filo dough using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish Bastilla in Filo Dough:
- Take of filo dough (toko).
- You need of fish cocktail: like shrimps, mussels, lobster, white fish etc (frozen or.
- Provide of fresh about 400 gr).
- You need of rice mie (package).
- Use of green olives (sliced in rings).
- Prepare of coriander (to you're tast).
- Get of spices: paprika, ginger,chili or black peper, salt, cinnamin, curry.
- Use of olive oil.
- Use of butter (about 200 gr melted).
- Get of garlic (cut in pieces).
Instructions to make Fish Bastilla in Filo Dough:
- Take a baking tray (i prefer the 24 cm tray) and cover the bottom with butter so the filo dough will not stick. Pour some hot cooked water over the rice mie and let it week for about 5 minutes. meanwhile put some olive oil in a baking pan and bake the garlic but not brown, then add the fish, spices, olive parts and mie. Let it cook on a slow fire for about 7-10 minutes and then let it cool off. When cooled down take a sheet of the filo dough, put it in the tray and.
- When cooled down take a sheet of the filo dough, put it in the tray and cover the sheet with the melted butter. Then take another sheet of filo, put in on the first layer and cover it again with butter. You repeat that 5 of 6 times for a solid bottom. Then add the fish and mie and cover it with another 4-5 layers of filo each covered in butter. Place the upper sheets over the bottom sheets like a package. Cover the top with the rest of the butter. Bake in a pre-heated over for about 25 minutes..
Best served with fresh veg and a squeeze of lemon – a winner for the whole family! Pastilla is a North African cuisine meat or seafood pie made with warqa dough (ورقة), which is similar to filo. It is a specialty of Morocco and Algeria, where it is called r'zima (رزيمة) or tajik. It has more recently been spread by emigrants to France, Israel, and North America. Fish pie doesn't have to mean heavy mashed potato.
If you find this Fish Bastilla in Filo Dough recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.