Swiss and Mozzarella Stuffed Steak Burger. In this quick tutorial we're gonna teach you how to make Cheese Steak Stuffed Burger Recipe with Peppers, Onions, and Mozzarella. It's a very quick and easy recipe that will leave your guests wanting more. Www.youtube.com/grillwarrior Stuffed Hamburger With Mozzarella Cheese, Garlic and Cilantro.
When I first saw stuffed-burgers on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives, I almost fainted. Enjoy cheesy pizza burgers featuring ground beef and mushrooms – a hearty Italian dinner! Gluten-Free Grilled Pepper Steak with Honey Onions.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, swiss and mozzarella stuffed steak burger. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Swiss and Mozzarella Stuffed Steak Burger is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Swiss and Mozzarella Stuffed Steak Burger is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
In this quick tutorial we're gonna teach you how to make Cheese Steak Stuffed Burger Recipe with Peppers, Onions, and Mozzarella. It's a very quick and easy recipe that will leave your guests wanting more. Www.youtube.com/grillwarrior Stuffed Hamburger With Mozzarella Cheese, Garlic and Cilantro.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have swiss and mozzarella stuffed steak burger using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Swiss and Mozzarella Stuffed Steak Burger:
- Prepare 2 lb of ground round ( can use ground chuck or beef ).
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Get 1 can of sliced mushrooms.
- Make ready 1 of onion , sliced.
- Get 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 of swiss and mozzarella cheese.
I know I'm not reinventing the wheel here. I made them a couple of weeks ago and they were fantastic. Melted Mozzarella with chopped steak and stuffed banana peppers. Corn beef, sauerkraut, and swiss cheese, dipped in a seasoned batter and fried.
Instructions to make Swiss and Mozzarella Stuffed Steak Burger:
- Cook sliced onions until translucent over low heat to caramelized. Add mushroom and heat until warm. Cool onions and mushrooms..
- Mix beef, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce well. Make out beef patties to form 4- 6 equal sizes patties..
- Make a indention in one patty but don't go all the through. Just a well to hold filling..
- Add enough of the onion and mushroom mixture to fill indention in patty. Top the mixture with swiss cheese..
- Place another patty to cover bottom patty and press to seal edges of the two patties together. Make sure it is well sealed and not to thin on top or bottom so the goodies inside don't ooze out..
- Fry in a medium high heated skillet until it is seared and browned. Flip and cook other side until juices run clear..
- Top patties with mozzarella and cover pan to melt the cheese..
- Drain on paper towels and toast your favorite bread, bun or roll if desired..
- Serve hot but be careful of inside stuffing, it will be hot..
- May use your favorite condiments if you like, but I like mine as is. :).
Corned beef brisket, thinly sliced on light rye bread Your choice of seasoned grilled chicken or Philly steak stuffed in a flour tortilla shell with shredded American and mozzarella cheese, diced. Sautéed mushrooms and onion with a little Swiss cheese are stuffed in hamburger patties to create an exciting twist on a classic flavor combo! Lettuce, tomato, and condiments for topping. Black Angus sirloin steak, stuffed filet of sole with crabmeat, two jumbo fried shrimps and stuffed mushroom. Place each burger onto the bottom of a hamburger bun and top each with a slice Swiss-style processed cheese.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food swiss and mozzarella stuffed steak burger recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!