Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Authentic Mexican Seafood Cocktail recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Authentic Mexican Seafood Cocktail recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Authentic Mexican Seafood Cocktail recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all your hydration from them is a awful idea. When you decide on water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really losing weight and becoming really healthy.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's authentic mexican seafood cocktail recipe. You can have mike's authentic mexican seafood cocktail using 32 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Authentic Mexican Seafood Cocktail:
- Get of ● For The Seafood.
- You need 1 Bag of 40 Count Large Raw Shrimp.
- Use 2 lb of Presteamed Imitation Crab Meat.
- Prepare 1 Bag of 40 Count Raw Scallops.
- Use 2 Pounds of Crab Legs.
- You need of ● For The Broth.
- Get 4 tbsp of Tabasco [preferred] Or Tapitio Hot Sauce.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Ketchup Or Chilie Sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of Mexican Oregano.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Orange Juice.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Horseradish.
- You need 3 Cups of Clamato Juice [well shaken].
- Get 1 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 of small Juiced Limes.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
- Take of ● For The Vegetables.
- Use 2 1/2 Cups of Purple [red] Onions [fine diced].
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Green Onions [diced].
- Provide 1 of LG Cucumber [diced].
- Take 5 of LG Jalapeños [fine diced].
- Get 5 of Roma Tomatoes [diced].
- Provide 1 Bunch of Radishes [sliced].
- Take of Avocado [to be added last].
- Prepare 1 Bunch of Cilantro [leaves only + reserves].
- Take 2 of Celery Stalks [with leaves – diced].
- Get 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Get of ● For The Sides.
- Take of Tabasco Hot Sauce.
- Take of Tapitio Hot Sauce.
- Take of Quality Crackers.
- Use Slices of Avacado [add only upon serving].
- Take of Lime Wedges.
Instructions to make Mike's Authentic Mexican Seafood Cocktail:
- Here's what you'll need. Sorry. I couldn't fit all the ingredients into one photo. ;0).
- If needed, de-thaw, de-vein, shuck, remove tails and rinse your shrimp..
- De-thaw your scallops..
- Feather your immataion crab meat..
- Pull your presteamed crab meat. If not pre-steamed – steam crab legs for 7 minutes..
- Create your broth and mix..
- Fine chop and slice all of your chilled vegetables..
- Blanch your shrimp and scallops for 1 minute in boiling water. Drain immediately and place directly into your chilled Clamato broth mixture to stop the cooking process..
- Mix everything together. Pictured is only 1 of 4 vats..
- For best results – allow your shrimp cocktail to chill for at least 2 hours at a minimum..
- Serve with Avocado slices, quality crackers, lime wedges and Tabasco or Tapitio Hot Sauce. Garnish with fresh Cilantro. Always add your Avacado just before serving. Otherwise you'll have a murkey looking cocktail. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Authentic Mexican Seafood Cocktail recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.