Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Caramel Applie Pie Bread Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramel Applie Pie Bread Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel applie pie bread pudding recipe. To make caramel applie pie bread pudding you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Caramel Applie Pie Bread Pudding:
- Get 8 cups of stale bread cut to 1" cubes (I use homemade).
- Get 4 of eggs.
- Get 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Provide 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Provide 1 cup of milk.
- Provide 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground all spice.
- Provide 2 of medium apples(granny smith or gala) – peeled, cored, and diced.
- Get of Caramel Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- Get 2 tbs of heavy whipping cream.
- Get 2 tbs of milk.
- Provide 2 tbs of salted butter – room temperature.
Instructions to make Caramel Applie Pie Bread Pudding:
- A note before we begin! For this specific bread pudding I used homemade bread from my own recipe shared on this site. Italian bread and brioche are two of my other favorite breads to use as well, but really just about any bread will do as long as it's stale and the cubes are laid out in a single layer to air dry slightly for about 1 hrs before beginning this process. I lay.mine out on a parchment lined baking sheet then pick up the whole sheet to "pour" the bread into the custard..
- In a large bowl combine: eggs, sugar, cream, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and all spice. Whisk vigorously until mixture is thoroughly blended. I go until it looks frothy/bubbly around the edges when I stop wisking..
- Add bread cubes to custard mixture. Stir/toss gently with a wooden spoon to coat. Let sit 5 minutes then add prepared apple cubes and stir gently again to combine..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 3 quart casserole dish (mine is 8x11in). Spoon bread and apples into dish in an even layer. Pour remaining custard mixture left in bowl evenly over the top of bread and apples. Let sit 15 minutes..
- Place dish in oven. Bake uncovered 45-55 minutes, or until the top is golden and center is just set. When done, remove from oven and set aside while you make the caramel sauce..
- In a small pan over medium heat whisk together brown sugar, cream, and milk. When it begins to steam whisk in the butter. Bring sauce to a boil, wisking constantly. Continue at a boil for 5 minutes to caramelize and thicken the sauce, wisking constantly..
- Remove pan from heat and immediately pour caramel sauce evenly over the entire top of your beautiful bread pudding. Let sit for at least 15 minutes to soak in a little. Cut and serve warm. Delicious topped with vanilla ice cream!.
- Cover any leftovers tightly and refrigerate. Bread pudding is just as tasty cold!.
Make into pretty mini bundts drizzled with caramel sauce and it's the best homemade bread pudding you'll ever. I decided to use apple pie filling and combine it with salted caramel to make a delicious bread pudding. This Salted Caramel Apple Bread Pudding is a I think the apple flavored bread pudding tasted fantastic and went really well with the layers of salted caramel. To me apples and caramel are. A warm, baked pudding of bread and spiced apple chunks soaked in rich, sweet custard – a comforting dessert recipe.
If you find this Caramel Applie Pie Bread Pudding recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.