Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Italian spiced chicken stir fry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Italian spiced chicken stir fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian spiced chicken stir fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many men and women do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. These kinds of foods are packed with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be consuming that will have a positive effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you can have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or ice cream. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition required for looking after your health. One thing you might want to try for one of your desserts will be to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mixture off with a teaspoon of honey.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you should take these recommendations to heart. Also if you remove all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to italian spiced chicken stir fry recipe. To make italian spiced chicken stir fry you only need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Italian spiced chicken stir fry:
- You need 2 of large, skinless, boneless chicken breasts, diced.
- Provide 1 of large yellow squash or zucchini, ribbon cut or cut into thin sticks.
- Provide 6 of baby bello mushrooms, sliced.
- Take 1 of can of diced no salt added tomatoes, drained.
- Prepare 1 of bunch fresh baby spinach leaves.
- You need 1 oz of spaghetti noodles, I like to mix spinach and reg noodles.
- Provide 1/4 cup of canola or olive oil.
- Provide 1 of salt to taste.
- Take 1 of crushed red pepper flakes, to taste.
- Provide 1 of onion powder, to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Italian seasoning, to taste.
- Take 1 of dried parsley, to taste.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder, to taste.
- Provide 1 of ancho chili powder, to taste.
- Provide 1 of ground black pepper, to taste.
- You need 1 of parmesan cheese, grated, to taste.
Instructions to make Italian spiced chicken stir fry:
- Heat oil in either a wok or large pan with cover. Med to med-high, don't let it start to smoke..
- Once oil is hot carefully add diced chicken. Then add the herbs and spices. Stir around..
- While chicken cooks, prepare noodles in another pot..
- Once the chicken is half way cooked add squash, add more spices, if you wish. Stir together and cover for a few minutes..
- When squash is mostly cooked add the tomatoes stir together and cover again..
- Let cook, covered, for several more minutes stirring occasionally then add mushrooms. Stir together..
- Carefully, drain water from noodles and add to wok, stirring them in..
- Just before you serve add the spinach leaves. Stir and let cook for just another minute or two so they just begin to wilt..
- Turn off stove and add parmesan, stir and serve..
- We generally add more parmesan and red pepper on top of our individual servings of most any pasta dishes cuz we love our cheese around here. :).
This healthy chicken stir-fry topped with ginger soy sauce makes for a delicious alternative. Add chicken, in batches, stir fry until sealed and cooked. Remove to a plate and set aside. To the same pan add the carrots, broccoli and ginger. This chicken stir fry is about as easy as it gets.
If you find this Italian spiced chicken stir fry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.