Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Holiday Ham – Slow Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Holiday Ham – Slow Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. There are some foods that basically can raise your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are great for helping you combat depression. Just be sure that you do not throw away the yolk. The egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the yolk especially, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can genuinely help you improve your mood. This is because they increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Consume an egg and jolly up!
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to holiday ham – slow cooker recipe. To cook holiday ham – slow cooker you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Holiday Ham – Slow Cooker:
- Prepare 8-10 lb. of spiral cut ham, bone in.
- Get 1-2 cups of brown sugar (depending how sweet you'd like it).
- Prepare 1 can (20 oz.) of pineapple rings packed in 100% juice, undrained.
- Provide 1/2 cup of honey (could also use pure maple syrup instead).
- Get of maraschino cherries (optional).
Steps to make Holiday Ham – Slow Cooker:
- Lightly grease the slow cooker (6 quart or larger). Place the ham in it and rub the brown sugar all over the ham..
- Drizzle the honey and the pineapple juice over the ham, then arrange the pineapple slices atop it…use toothpicks to hold them in place..
- If using the cherries, use toothpicks to hold them in place arranged around the pineapple slices. Drizzle a couple of tablespoons of the cherry juice atop the ham..
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours. Baste the ham with the juices in the pot every hour or so..
- Once ready, remove the toothpicks, pineapple and cherries. Place the ham on a cutting board and allow it to rest for 15 minutes, then slice and serve immediately. Refrigerate any leftovers..
After it's been slow-cooked, the crock can be set to warm, so the ham stays moist while we wait. (There's always at least one in-law who is late.) And ever since mastering. Have you ever tried cooking your holiday ham in a slow cooker? If so, you know what I mean. If you haven't, you're in for a treat. This is an easy and This ham recipe is a go-to, party dish— and will be the easiest holiday ham you'll ever make.
If you find this Holiday Ham – Slow Cooker recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.