Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Butter Garlic Fried Prawns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butter Garlic Fried Prawns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that basically can improve your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Green tea is truly great for your mood. You were sure it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with a certain amino acid called L-theanine. Studies prove that this specific amino acid can basically induce brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You were already aware that that green tea helps you feel better. Now you know that applies to your mood too!
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to butter garlic fried prawns recipe. You can cook butter garlic fried prawns using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Butter Garlic Fried Prawns:
- Prepare 500 gr of prawns, peeled and deveined.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
- Get 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil.
- Take 2 teaspoons of sesame oil.
- Get 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 inch of ginger, pounded.
- Take 3 of green onions, finely chopped.
- Use 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of kecap manis (sweet soy sauce).
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of butter.
Steps to make Butter Garlic Fried Prawns:
- Mix the prawns with lime juice. Set aside for 10 minutes. Wash and pat them with some paper towels to remove the excessive water..
- Mix the prawns 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon white pepper powder in a bowl. Add the ginger. Stir well. Close the bowl with plastic wrapper. Place the bowl in the refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- Heat 1 teaspoon vegetable oil and 1 teaspoon sesame oil. Sauté garlic until fragrant. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- Heat 1 teaspoon vegetable oil and 1 teaspoon sesame oil. Stir fry the prawns until they begin to turn pink..
- Add soy sauce, the rest of the salt and white pepper powder, sugar, and ‘kecap manis’ (sweet soy sauce). Stir until well combined for 2 minutes..
- Add butter, fried garlic and green onions. Remove from the heat. Serve with warm rice and some stir fry vegetables! 😋.
- Note: Don’t cook the prawns too long to get the smooth and sweet taste from the prawns..
I am glad she took me there otherwise I wouldn't have made an attempt today to make this mouthwatering recipe :)…. One of the most delicious, easiest, fastest. Butter Garlic Prawns is dish of large prawns cooked with shell and head on in butter and tons of garlic, finished with a squeeze of lemon. A simple concoction of prawns cooked in butter and garlic, once you tried it, you'll never look back, even the shells are tasty you will keep sucking on then until it. It's so yummy I lick the plate clean every time.
If you find this Butter Garlic Fried Prawns recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.