Banana fritters. These easy banana fritters are light and golden, with a crisp coating surrounds chunks of warm banana. Delicious trickled with honey or maple syrup. Sift in the flour, salt, and baking powder.
Mix in milk, eggs and margarine until smooth. In a separate bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir dry ingredients into banana mixture.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, banana fritters. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana fritters is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Banana fritters is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
These easy banana fritters are light and golden, with a crisp coating surrounds chunks of warm banana. Delicious trickled with honey or maple syrup. Sift in the flour, salt, and baking powder.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook banana fritters using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana fritters:
- Make ready 1 of large banana, slice thinly.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of self rising flour.
- Get 4 tbsp of rice flour.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sugar.
- Take of Water.
- Make ready 300 ml of vegetable oil.
To make the banana fritters, mix the flour with half of the cold sparkling water to create a smooth paste. In a large bowl, mash the bananas and blend in the eggs. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. How To Make Banana Fritters Detailed measurements and instructions can be found on the printable recipe card at the bottom of the page.
Steps to make Banana fritters:
- Cut the banana as thin as you can.
- Mix the two flour, sugar, about 100ml of water(?) until it is runny but not falling down from the apoon.
- Heat oil. Check whether it's ready by dropping a drop of batter and see whether it bubbles..
- Coat three or four slices of banana with the batter, fry until yellow brown..
- Leftover batters are good too to fry, actually my favourite parts..
- Eat by themselves or like me with hagelslaag or cocoa powder. Some people also uses syrup or powdered sugar but I'm not a fan..
Prepare the batter: In a large bowl, mash the bananas. Banana fritters are tasty addictive snacks that's a favourite among many Jamaicans. It's a recipe that's kid-friendly, family-friendly, budget-friendly and absolutely satisfying. For me, snacks like banana fritters are nostalgic. It brings back wonderful memories of growing up in Jamaica enjoying the best homemade meals.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food banana fritters recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!