Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack many people neglect. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's pan seared pork wontons or pork pot stickers recipe. To make mike's pan seared pork wontons or pork pot stickers you only need 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers:
- Provide of ● For The Wonton Meat Mixture.
- You need 1 Pound of Spicy Ground Sausage.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Fresh Cilantro [loose pack].
- Get 1/3 Cup of Extra Fine Minced Cabbage.
- Provide 1 tsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Use 1/4 Cup of Green Onions.
- You need 1 of LG Egg [beaten].
- Take 1/4 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Get 1 tsp of Each: Garlic Chilie Sauce – Soy Sauce – Pickled Ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Each: Black Pepper – Onion Powder – Sesame Oil – Quality Fish Sauce.
- Take of ● For The Garnishments, Sides & Dips.
- Provide as needed of Pot Sticker Sauce.
- You need as needed of Soy Sauce.
- Provide as needed of Sweet Chile Sauce.
- Prepare as needed of Hot Chinese Mustard.
- Take as needed of Fine Shreaded Cabbage.
- Take as needed of Fresh Chives.
- Provide as needed of Fresh Cilantro.
- Take of ● For The Wrappers.
- Use 1 of 50 CT Package Square & Round Yellow Wonton Wrappers [square for wontons – round for pot stickers].
- Provide as needed of Cold Water [to seal wrapper edges].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Water [for frying pan].
Steps to make Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers:
- Mix everything in your Wonton Meat Mixture section together well..
- Place 1 1/2 tbsp meat into the center of your wrapper. Wet all edges with cold water..
- Seal your Wontons up in a triangle pattern tightly. Then, wet the two bottom triangular points and fold them together. Your Wonton should look like it's hugging itself..
- If making Pot Stickers – place the same amount of pork into your round wrappers. Repeat the Wonton process but place several pinches at the edges. It should end up looking like a clam shell. [sorry. one of my kids got creative with this photo edit and deleted the original] ;0).
- Add a slight amount of oil to your pan with 1/2 cup water and a tight fitting lid. Steam both Wontons and Pot Stickers for 5 minutes covered, flipping once. Then uncover and brown..
- Pot Stickers..
- Drain on paper towels..
- Serve Wontons hot in a bowl alone or, with an Asian pork or beef broth if desired. Garnish with fresh cilantro..
- Boiled Pork & Mushroom Dumplings..
- Serve Pot Stickers hot on a bed of fresh cabbage and garnish with fresh chives and cilantro..
- Serve both with an assortment of dipping sauces. Enjoy!.
Please see product package for the complete list of ingredients. The wonton got very crisp and flaky and that texture combined with the filling was my favorite. Pan-fried pork wonton with black sesame and green onion; I make lots of wonton recipes for my family and mostly, they are served as soups. However this pan-fried wonton is super satisfying to me. It tastes chewier than potstickers with the strong pan-fried aroma.
If you find this Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.