Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Petai With Prawn in Sambal recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Petai With Prawn in Sambal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Petai With Prawn in Sambal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Your mood could actually be helped by green tea. You knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid actually induces brain waves. This helps improve your mental acuity while calming the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not hard to get healthy when you drink green tea. Now you are aware that it can help you be happier too!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to petai with prawn in sambal recipe. You can cook petai with prawn in sambal using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Petai With Prawn in Sambal:
- Get of Petai.
- Provide of Small prawns.
- Provide of Onions.
- Take 2 tbsp of Sambal belacan.
- Use 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Take 3 tbsp of water.
Instructions to make Petai With Prawn in Sambal:
- Cut petai into half and remove the inner seed. Wash clean in water. Boil the petai in a pot of hot water for 5 minutes to make it softer and set aside..
- Heat up 1 tbsp oil in wok and quick stir fry some prawns and set aside. You can marinate the prawns with salt, sugar and some pepper for 20 minutes before cooking..
- Heat up wok with 1 tbsp oil again and stir fry onions till aroma and put in the petai. Toss a few rounds and add in the prawns..
- Add soy sauce, sweet soy sauce and sambal. Stir fry a bit and add in some water and let it boil and simmer for 3 minutes. Ready to serve..
Petai (stink bean) is one of my favourite bean, especially cooked with sambal prawn, super yummy! And this bean has very good health benefits, read here to understand more. Usually I like to cook Petai with sweet sambal tumis, it is very quick to use this sweet sambal tumis to cook a plate of yummy Sambal Udang Petai. But sometime when I run out of sweet sambal tumis and have yet to cook a new. My late grandmother loved sambal udang with petai (stinky beans), and I remember vividly the after smell of her eating petai.
If you find this Petai With Prawn in Sambal recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.