Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mom's Hellfire Greens recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mom's Hellfire Greens recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom's Hellfire Greens recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Select water over other refreshments. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It is, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's hellfire greens recipe. To cook mom's hellfire greens you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mom's Hellfire Greens:
- Get of collard greens.
- You need of bacon.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- Provide of ground black pepper.
- Use of ground cayenne pepper.
- You need of ground white pepper.
- Take of water, as needed.
Steps to make Mom's Hellfire Greens:
- Trim the bulky stems from greens, discard. Chop leaves. You don't have to cut them down much; greens will cook down to about a quarter of their fresh size. Set aside while getting ready to prep and cook bacon..
- Heat a large pan on stove top. Chop half a package of bacon. Add to the pan once it's hot, only cook about half way through. At that point, add about a quarter cup of water to the pot..
- Add greens a handful at a time. If they don't all fit in your pot, it's okay. Add what you can, and put a lid on it. Within a minute or two you'll be able to stir the rest in thanks to the steam..
- Add the dry spices. And don't skimp on the pepper! ;).
- Stir well. Add more water at your own discretion as time goes by. I tend to use a grand total of a cup as it cooks. Don't let the pan burn; steam is key. Keep on stove top on low-med for at least an hour..
Hellfire metal is required to restore various artefacts. A Hellfire will only deal its base damage if it directly hits a mob.
If you find this Mom's Hellfire Greens recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.