Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fresh Water Prawn Noodle recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fresh Water Prawn Noodle recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
In general, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Eggs, you may be amazed to discover, are great at combating depression. You should make sure, however, that what you make includes the egg yolk. Whenever you want to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, the yolks especially, are rich in B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be great for elevating your mood. This is because they help in bettering the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that dictate your mood. Consume an egg and be happy!
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fresh water prawn noodle recipe. You can have fresh water prawn noodle using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fresh Water Prawn Noodle:
- Provide of Fresh Water Prawn / Big Prawn.
- Get of Egg noodles.
- Take 2 of Eggs separate yolk and white.
- Use slices of Fish cake.
- Use slices of Pork.
- Prepare of Green vegetables.
- Provide of Pork soup bones as stock.
- Prepare of Shaoxing wine.
- Provide 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use of Potato starch.
Instructions to make Fresh Water Prawn Noodle:
- Prepare stock base soup with some pork soup bones. Low heat simmer the bones for 2 hours. Add in some garlic and onions. Set aside..
- Marinate the pork slices with 1 tbsp soy sauce, some pepper and 1 tbsp cooking oil. Heat up wok with oil and stir fry some minced garlic till aroma. Add in pork slices, followed by fish cake slices and stir fry for a while..
- Add in 2 cups of soup into the wok. Add in green vegetables and place the big prawns on top. Add in wine and salt. Then place the noodles on top and close the wok lid. Let it simmer in medium heat for 3 minutes..
- Open the lid and stir a bit. Add in potato or corn starch solution to thicken the soup. Add in egg white first and stir a while. Then followed by egg yolk and stir a little and serve..
Penang Hokkien Mee (Prawn Noodle Soup ) – Rasa Malaysia. Peel the prawns, leaving the tails intact. Put the noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Only fresh water prawns caught in the rivers of Pahang are used during this promotion. The sweet, firm and succulent meat of these fresh water prawns are highly prized by prawn lovers.
If you find this Fresh Water Prawn Noodle recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.