Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy bean soup recipe. You can cook creamy bean soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Bean Soup:
- Provide 1 cup of cooked white beans.
- Prepare Half of stock (10 grams) vegetable cube.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Use 1 of carrot.
- Use 1 of small onion.
- You need 2 of gloves of garlic.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare Half of cup smoked shredded ham.
- Get 1 of and a half spoon flour + water.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Use of Olive oil.
Steps to make Creamy Bean Soup:
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the ham and cook until golden brown..
- Use food chopper for the vegetables or chop by hand finely..
- Add the chopped vegetables to the ham, salt and pepper, crumble the stock cube and stir for 20-30 seconds..
- Add the water, bay leaf and stir, turn down the heat to low and cook for 10-15 min..
- Mix the flour with 4-5 spoons of water. Mix good..
- Turn the heat to medium-high and add your flour-water mixture and stir. Let it cook for 3-4 minutes..
- Top with parsley and serve..
Creamy, starchy, and filling, this hearty, rustic soup is the epitome of comfort. Also, I like bean soup pretty creamy so I did use an emersion blender to make the soup creamier and then added the meat. I'm pretty sure that this happens to a lot of young people when they're just married: when you love to cook and know a couple of different recipes really well but realize that. Creamy Tomato Bean Soup without any cream! Beans add body and flavor to the finished soup, so no cream is required.
If you find this Creamy Bean Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.