Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mongolian Shrimp and Scallops recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mongolian Shrimp and Scallops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mongolian Shrimp and Scallops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
In general, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to consume. Several foods really do raise your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
If you want to defeat depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all high in omega-3s and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can really help you overcome depression.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mongolian shrimp and scallops recipe. To cook mongolian shrimp and scallops you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mongolian Shrimp and Scallops:
- Use 2 pounds of raw shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails removed and 1 pound scallops.
- Prepare of vegetable oil, for frying.
- Get 1 tsp. of fresh ginger, minced.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of fresh garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Get 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of rice wine.
- Use 1/2 cup of green onions. sliced.
- You need of Cornstarch.
Instructions to make Mongolian Shrimp and Scallops:
- In a large bowl or sealable shaker bag, toss the shrimp and scallops with cornstarch..
- In a large wok or skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add green onions and stir fry for 1 minute. Remove from the wok and set aside..
- Add a little more oil if needed. Add shrimp and scallops and stir-fry in batches (adding more oil if needed), until the shrimp and scallops has turned opaque and is fully cooked (the internal temperature has reached 145 degrees). This should should take about 5 minutes per batch to cook. Remove from the wok and set aside..
- Add a little more oil to the wok, add garlic, ginger and red pepper flakes and stir-fry until fragrant (about 15 seconds), be careful not the burn them. Add water, soy sauce, rice wine, and brown sugar. Stir until the sugar dissolves. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer stirring constantly for about 5-6 minutes..
- Toss the cooked shrimp and scallops with the sauce and green onions. Cook for one minute then transfer to serving plate. Serve with rice..
The shrimp and scallop combination works well for this pasta dish. Make sure that the shrimp is pan fried and the scallops are seared before adding the It won't take long for the sauce and seafood to be cooked. Pan fry the shrimp separately and the sear the scallops. This Broiled Shrimp and Scallop recipe uses a conbination of wine, butter, and garlic that will not dissapoint. Chicken, Beef, Shrimp, Scallop, Crabmeat, Bean Sprout, Onion, Carrot, Pineapple.
If you find this Mongolian Shrimp and Scallops recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.