Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Hambone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Hambone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet hambone soup recipe. To cook sweet hambone soup you only need 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Hambone Soup:
- Use of Strips Of Thick Smoked Bacon.
- Prepare of Garlic Cloves, Minced.
- Take of Chopped Onion.
- Take of Chicken Broth.
- You need of Crushed Tomatoes, Juice and All.
- Get of Meaty Ham Bone.
- Provide of A Few Big Squirts Of Ketchup.
- Use of Canned Cannellini Beans, Drained and Rinsed.
- Take of Chopped Ham (saved from your holiday ham).
- You need of Chopped Carrots.
- Prepare of Chopped Celery.
- Prepare of Cubed Potatoes.
- Prepare of Cabbage, Chopped.
- Provide of Brown Sugar, Adding a bit at a time to reach desired sweetness.
- You need of Ginger Powder.
- You need of tsp. Dried Mustard.
- Get of tsp. salt.
- Provide of Ground Black Pepper To Taste.
- You need of Noodles Of Choice.
Instructions to make Sweet Hambone Soup:
- Heat a large stock pot on stove. Add the bacon and cook until crisp. Remove and drain on paper towels..
- Add onions and garlic to pot. Saute about 5 minutes..
- Add remaining ingredients, including chopped up bacon. Bring to boil. Then turn down to simmer about 2-4 hours..
- Remove bone before serving. Serve with your favorite noodles (I used small shells) and a nice crusty bread! Enjoy!.
Nana's Epic Navy Bean Ham Bone Soup Recipe: A simple, yet utterly tempting, ham and bean soup recipe is a great way to use your leftover holiday ham bone. This delicious Hambone Beef Soup is made from the leftover broth from Hambone Dinner recipe. (posted) Easy to Tis the season for pumpkin, butternut squash, sweet potatoes, apples and more! View top rated Hambone soup recipes with ratings and reviews. This is a thick, hearty, soup that is almost a stew. Learn how to make Vegetable Hambone Soup.
If you find this Sweet Hambone Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.