Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Steak Sauce Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak Sauce Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you ought to be eating every day.
Everyone likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those folks you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Along with vitamin C, you will realize that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. You may also want to combine a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you should take these recommendations to heart. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steak sauce chicken lettuce wraps recipe. To make steak sauce chicken lettuce wraps you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Steak Sauce Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- Provide 1 lb of Chicken breasts (2) cut into bite size pieces.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Steak Sauce.
- Get 2 cup of Organic Bread Crumbs.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Parsley.
- Prepare 4 large of Leaves of Lettuce.
- Provide 1 cup of Cooked Quinoa.
- Get 2 of Diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Diced avocado.
- Take 4 tbsp of Half and half.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Provide 1 dash of Cayenne pepper.
Steps to make Steak Sauce Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- Preheat oven to 375 and lightly spray a baking sheet with oil..
- Toss the chicken and the steak sauce into a ziplock bag, close it and let marinate for 30 minutes in the fridge..
- Mix the bread crumbs with the parsley in a shallow dish and then coat the chicken with the bread crumb and parsley mix and place on the baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes..
- To make the dressing: mix the Dijon mustard, half and half and the cayenne pepper..
- Lastly, assemble the wraps. Fill each wrap with quinoa, tomato, and avocado. Top it off with the crispy baked chicken and drizzle some dressing. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Steak Sauce Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.