Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making a few small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana pudding cake with cream cheese fluff icing recipe. To make banana pudding cake with cream cheese fluff icing you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing:
- Get 1 box of French vanilla cake mix.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 cup of milk.
- Provide 1-4 of serving box instant banana cream pudding.
- Provide 1 jar of Beechnut banana baby food.
- Provide 1 cup of crushed mini Nila Wafers.
- Provide 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Use 1 jar of marshmallow fluff.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need of Extra Nila Wafers for garnish.
Instructions to make Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and lightly flour 2 – 9"round cake pans, or place liners in regular size cupcake tins. (Recipe yields a dozen cupcakes, and 1 – 9" round cake perfectly).
- In a large bowl, add cake mix, eggs, oil, milk, and pudding mix. Beat for 2 minutes on medium speed using an electric mixer. Stir in banana baby food, and crushed wafers until combined..
- Evenly distribute the cake batter into prepared cake pans or cupcake tins. Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. (If making cupcakes, use approximately 1/3 cup batter per cupcake).
- While cakes are cooling, mix cream cheese, marshmallow fluff and powdered sugar in a large bowl until shiny and smooth..
- Dip each cooled cupcake into the icing or pour and spread icing over the cooled cakes. Use any remaining Nila Wafers as garnish. Enjoy!.
If you find this Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.