Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Shrimps Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Shrimps Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. Some foods actually do raise your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Your mood can truly be helped by green tea. You knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid actually induces brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while also loosening up the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you feel healthier. And now you know it can help raise your mood as well!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy shrimps fry recipe. You can have spicy shrimps fry using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Shrimps Fry:
- Prepare 20 of Medium Shrimps.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger Paste.
- Get 1 tsp of Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- Take 1 stick of Curry Leaves.
- Provide of Coconut Oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
Steps to make Spicy Shrimps Fry:
- Mix ginger-garlic paste, lemon juice, salt & all the powders. Chop the curry leaves & add it. Mix & make a fine paste. Add little water if needed..
- Apply the paste on both sides of the shrimps. Marinate it for 30 minutes..
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry the shrimps according to your wish. I suggest shallow frying..
I love the bags of frozen. The key is in spicy sambal oelek sauce, an Indonesian condiment made from crushed. A sweet and spicy shrimp stirfry that comes together in less time than it takes to get delivery. Spicy Shrimp and Asparagus Chinese Stir Fry Cooking Instructions: Peel, devein and butterfly the shrimp you must leave the tails intact. Wash asparagus thoroughly and cut off tough.
If you find this Spicy Shrimps Fry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.