Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Tomato and basil focaccia bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato and basil focaccia bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato and basil focaccia bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Getting most of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Ingesting water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat gross diet foods. Successful weight loss efforts often depend solely on water ingestion.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato and basil focaccia bread recipe. You can have tomato and basil focaccia bread using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tomato and basil focaccia bread:
- Get 2 of + 1/2 cups all-purpose flour or maida.
- Provide 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Use 2 tsp of active dry yeast.
- Take 2 tsp of sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Use 4 of garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning, you can use fresh herbs as well.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1 cup of warm water.
- Take 1/4 cup of fresh basil leaves.
- Use 10-12 of cherry tomatoes cut into halves.
- Prepare 1 of pickled jalapeno chilli cut into rounds.
Steps to make Tomato and basil focaccia bread:
- In large mixing bowl add warm water, sugar and yeast. Stir and let it sit for 5 minutes to form a bubbly mixture..
- Take a small pan and add olive oil, chopped garlic, dried herbs (except basil), Italian seasoning, 1/2 tsp salt, crushed garlic and chilli flakes. Now turn on the gas and cook this mixture on a low heat for a few minutes. Be careful not to burn the herbs and garlic. Turn off the gas and let the mixture sit for a few minutes..
- Now add 1 cup flour and 1/4 cup of infused oil to the yeast mixture and mix well. Let it rest for 5-6 minutes. Now add rest of the flour and 1/2 tsp salt and mix well..
- Now knead the dough on a floured surface (to avoid sticking) until smooth. Now transfer the dough in an oiled bowl and cover it with a damp cloth and let it rest for 45 minutes in a dark and warm corner of your kitchen..
- Preheat the oven at 200°C for 10 minutes. Now transfer the dough to an oiled baking sheet. I have used a square 9"×9" baking sheet, you can any size closer to this. I mean if you have a rectangular sheet, you can use that or a round skillet with a 8"or 9" diameter..
- Press the dough down to fit in the baking sheet. Now poke the dough all over with your fingers to give that dimpled effect. Now add rest of the garlic infused olive oil on top and leave the dough to rest for 15 minutes.Now arrange cherry tomatoes and pickled jalapenos on top, pressing them slightly into the dough. Spread the basil leaves all over the top. Bake it for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Take it out and let it cool and enjoy it with soup or as a tea time snack or as a meal..
The bread is soft and chewy, loaded with tangy sun-dried tomatoes, and the basil is the perfect complement to the tomatoes. Of course, everything is better topped with a little cheese. I am going to try adding the seasoning to the actual bread rather than on top. I would suggest maybe substituting Italian seasoning for the basil and thyme. The Focaccia Bread is a class bread that is flavored with olive oil, olives and herbs.
If you find this Tomato and basil focaccia bread recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.