Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick shrimp stir fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick shrimp stir fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may improve your mood. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be really terrific at dealing with depression. Just see to it that you don’t throw away the yolk. When you would like to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, particularly the egg yolks, are full of B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be fantastic for elevating your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–run better. Try consuming a few eggs to feel better!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick shrimp stir fry recipe. You can cook quick shrimp stir fry using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick shrimp stir fry:
- Take 1 pound of shrimp.
- Use 6 ounces of sugar snap peas.
- Get 1/2 cup of onion, julienned.
- Use 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger, minced.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of garlic & chili sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of peanut sauce.
Instructions to make Quick shrimp stir fry:
- Heat skillet or wok over medium high heat with the oil, I use canola oil.
- Add the onion and ginger and sauté for a couple minutes, stirring constantly..
- Add the sugar snap peas and sauces, stir and cook a couple minutes..
- Finally add the shrimp, I use a cooked shrimp that I defrost in warm water, remove the tails then add to the pan and cook only a couple minutes more so shrimp doesn't overcook..
- I served this over brown rice and sprinkled with a few peanuts for garnish and crunch..
However, keep in mind that you don't want to crowd the pan with too many ingredients because you'll wind up steaming the veggies instead of. This Shrimp Stir Fry really is quick. With stir fries the trick is to cook everything on high heat. You will want to have all the veggies chopped and the noodles ready to hit the wok before you even turn on the heat. As you cook the shrimp stir fry you'll notice that it may seem like a lot of cabbage and celery.
If you find this Quick shrimp stir fry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.