Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Scallop Asian Stir Fry Over.Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Scallop Asian Stir Fry Over.Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Scallop Asian Stir Fry Over.Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Most of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we should stay away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to eat. Several foods really do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Eggs, you might be astonished to discover, are wonderful at fighting depression. Just be sure that you do not toss the yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the yolk in particular, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can truly help you improve your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that dictate your mood. Try to eat an egg and feel a lot better!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy garlic shrimp & scallop asian stir fry over.rice recipe. To cook mike's spicy garlic shrimp & scallop asian stir fry over.rice you only need 23 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Scallop Asian Stir Fry Over.Rice:
- Use 2 Pounds of Frozen Jumbo Raw Shrimp [husks on – reserve any de-thawed fluids].
- Take 1 Pound of Frozen Jumbo Raw Scallops [reserve any de-thawed fluids].
- Use 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic [aromatic].
- Get 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic [aromatic].
- Provide 3 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes [aromatic].
- Use 1/4 Cup of Fried Fresh Garlic [optional – garnish].
- Provide 1 tbsp of Pickled Ginger [aromatic].
- Take to taste of Fresh Cabbage [thick sliced].
- Use to taste of Green Onions [added last].
- Provide to taste of Green Bell Peppers [thin Sliced].
- Provide to taste of Fresh Carrots [peeled slices].
- You need to taste of Purple Onions [thin slices].
- Use as needed of Water Chestnuts.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Parsley.
- Provide to taste of Bamboo Shoots.
- Get to taste of Snap Peas [rinsed & blanched].
- You need to taste of Fresh Broccoli [rinsed & blanched].
- Provide 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce [aromatic].
- Use 1 tbsp of Oyster Sauce [aromatic].
- Provide 1 tbsp of Quality Fish Sauce [aromatic].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Hoisin Sauce [aromatic].
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Garlic Sea Salt + 1/2 tsp White Pepper [for your seafood stock].
Instructions to make Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Scallop Asian Stir Fry Over.Rice:
- Dethaw your raw jumbo shrimp with just enough water to cover them. About 3 to 4 cups. Reserve all fluids..
- Dethaw your raw jumbo scallops with just enough water to cover them. About 2 cups. Reserve all fluids..
- TO BRINE YOUR RAW SEAFOOD ● Pour enough water on your raw shrimp and scallops to cover them. Then, add 1 tbsp salt – 1 tbsp sugar – 1 tbsp granulated garlic powder and 1/2 tbsp granulated onion powder to your water. Add ice cubes as well. You'll want both at 35° to 42°. Cover, shake well and place in fridge for a half to 1 hour. Shake occasionally..
- ● Peel shrimp and reserve all shells, tails, legs, veins and shrimp water. Place all leftovers back into shrimp water. ● Pour scallop water into shrimp water. Then, add 1 1/2 tsp garlic sea salt and 1/2 tsp white pepper and create your seafood stock. Bring to a boil and boil for 15 minutes. Be careful. She will boil over with the sea salt addition if you're not watching. Turn off heat..
- Cut your jumbo raw scallops into halves or quarters depending upon their size..
- After your shuck boil, strain your stock thru a very fine mesh strainer and place broth back in your pot. Discard shells and any residuals in your strainer..
- Reheat your clear, clean seafood stock to a very steady boil. Man! Is she gonna smell and sample so deliciously tasty!.
- Place your rinsed snap peas and broccoli into your boiling seafood stock for 2 minutes. Watch these closely, remove them and set them to the side in ice water to arrest the cooking process. This method will kill any bacteria and slightly soften these very hard vegetables. Again, reserve your remaining seafood stock. I bring it back up to a simmer and allow it to reduce even further for fullest flavor..
- Blanched Broccoli..
- Chop your fresh vegetables. Separate your hard vegetables, soft vegetables and blanched vegetables. Hard vegetables to be Wok'd first, blanched vegetables second and soft, last..
- Fully drain your seafood from your brine water. Discard brine water and ice..
- If opting for the crunchy garlic garnish: ● Fry sliced garlic and red pepper flakes in garlic oil only until just slightly browned [before frying your hard vegetables] Anything darker will create a seriously bitter taste that will ruin your entire dish. So, watch it very closely. ● Drain all on paper towels until dried and crispy. Reserve all residual oil. Fine chop your crispy fried garlic later. You'll be using this as a garnish..
- If not, add 3 tablespoons garlic olive oil, your aromatics, your hard vegetables and 1 cup of your seafood stock to your Wok at a searing heat. Fry for 1 minute covered. No more..
- Immediately add all blanched vegetables and Wok for 30 seconds longer. Then, add all fully drained seafood and soft vegetables for 2 to 3 minutes covered. 2 minutes if not fully chilled. Add additional seafood stock if needed for steaming seafood. Stir once. Covered..
- Place your rice at the base of your bowl and pile on your seafood stir fry. Drizzle top with your residual seafood stock to hydrate and flavor your rice. Garnish with granulated garlic or crispy garlic and soy sauce. Serve with additional Soy Sauce..
Look no further, this one pan spicy garlic shrimp is exactly what you should make for dinner tonight. This is an extremely delectable take on the Spicy Shrimp (a standard southern shrimp dish) I posted here in the early days of The Pioneer Woman Cooks. Place the spicy garlic shrimps on a serving plate and serve immediately. You can serve a la carte or with pasta, depending on your preference. Shrimp, no matter how you cook it, is a staple because it goes well with so many spices and sauces.
If you find this Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Scal
lop Asian Stir Fry Over.Rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.