Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir fry mixed noodle with shrimp & Vegetable recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir fry mixed noodle with shrimp & Vegetable recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. A number of foods really do raise your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, you may be amazed to find out, are fantastic at fighting depression. Just see to it that you don’t throw away the egg yolk. Whenever you want to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, especially the yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. These B vitamins are terrific for helping to raise your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–run better. Eat a few eggs to feel better!
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fry mixed noodle with shrimp & vegetable recipe. You can have stir fry mixed noodle with shrimp & vegetable using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stir fry mixed noodle with shrimp & Vegetable:
- Prepare 1 half of pack regular noodles.
- Use 150 g of regular pasta.
- Take 8-10 pc of Shrimp.
- Take of mixed vegetables (Carrot, broccoli, lettuce, potato, cabbage, tomato).
- You need 3-4 tb of spoon oil.
- Use of Salt.
- Use of Black paper.
- Take of Fish oil 1 Tb spoon.
- You need of Tomato sauce 3 tb spoon.
- Prepare of Garlic mashed 1 tb spoon.
- Get of Ginger mashed 1 TB spoon.
- Get of Chilli powder.
- You need of Sugar 1/2 Tb spoon.
- You need of lemon juice 2 tb spoon.
Instructions to make Stir fry mixed noodle with shrimp & Vegetable:
- After properly cleaning the vegetables, boiled them for 10 -12 min max..
- Clean the shrimps & marinate with 2 tb spoon lemon juice. best if it can be marinate for 1hr..
- Boiled the noodles & pasta for 15 min & strain the waters..
- After boiling is done, let the veggies & pasta to dry.
- On a pan, heat up the oil. When the oil is hot put the onions, garlic & ginger into it. Let it turn into brown..
- Then add fish & tomato sauce into it. let it be for 2/3 min..
- Then add the shrimps into it. Let it cooked for 8 min. After that add the vegetables into the pan & wait for another 5 – 8 min..
- Finally add the boiled noodles & pasta into the pan & cook for next 5 minute. Add salt, sugar & black paper..
- Toss everything into the pan so that it mixes properly..
- Finally put them into a serving dish & enjoy. You can add a poached egg for extra punch..
I marinated the fresh veggies (onions chopped garlic snow peas chopped zucchini mushrooms broccoli. These addicting stir fried noodles are also known as Filipino Pancit Canton. With shrimp, vegetables, and deliciously simple flavors. A delicious Asian stir-fry noodle dish with shrimp and vegetables. Put together what vegetables you have and create a quick Asian meal.
If you find this Stir fry mixed noodle with shrimp & Vegetable recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.