Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini cake with cream cheese frosting recipe. You can have zucchini cake with cream cheese frosting using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Use 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of applesauce.
- Take 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Provide 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Provide 2 cups of shredded zucchini.
- Provide of Cream Cheese Frosting:.
- Get 1 (8 oz.) of cream cheese, room temperature.
- Provide 1/4 cup of softened butter.
- Provide 3 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts, if desired.
Instructions to make Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. To a large bowl add eggs, oil, applesauce, sugars and vanilla extract. Mix well..
- Add baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; mix well..
- Add zucchini..
- Lastly add flour mixing until thoroughly combined..
- Place mixture into greased 9×13 baking dish and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean..
- Allow cake to completely cool before making the frosting. When ready, combine all frosting ingredients in a small bowl..
- Spread evenly over cake. Top with walnuts if desired..
If you find this Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.