Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Mousse Pie With Peanut Butter Cookie Crust recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Mousse Pie With Peanut Butter Cookie Crust recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we ought to avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely healthy and good for you. Several foods really do raise your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are great if you are wanting to feel happier. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly raise your mood.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate mousse pie with peanut butter cookie crust recipe. To make chocolate mousse pie with peanut butter cookie crust you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Mousse Pie With Peanut Butter Cookie Crust:
- Use 1 of FOR CRUST.
- You need 24 of Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of melted butter.
- Get 1 of FOR MOUSSE FILLING.
- Provide 12 oz of semi sweet chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 3 cup of chilled heavy cream.
- Use 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of FOR TOPPING.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chilled heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of shaved chocolate for garnish.
Steps to make Chocolate Mousse Pie With Peanut Butter Cookie Crust:
- TO MAKE CRUST.
- combine crushed cookies( I used the food processor to crush and finely chop ) and combine with melted butter, press into 9 inche pie pan. Freeze while preparing filling.
- TO MAKE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE FILLING.
- Combine chocolate, vanilla and salt in food processor bowl. Heat 1cup of cream in small saucepan just until simmering, with food processor running pour cream through feed tube and mix until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- In a large chilled bowl whip remaining 2 cups cream with the 1/4 cup powdered sugar until it forms stiff peaks, fold cooled chocolate mixture into whipped cream until it is well blended. Spoon into pie crust. Chill at least 2 hours or overnight..
- Before serving make topping. Beat the 3/4 cup heavy cream with the 2 tablespoons powdered sugar until thick, add vanilla and beat until stiff. Spread on top of mousse filling and garnish with chocolate shavings..
I've been thinking about this dessert for a few weeks now. I have made quite a few of these no-bake mousse pies and it was only a matter of time before. The combination of peanut butter, chocolate, and caramel is so perfect! There is no better flavor combination than chocolate and peanut butter, and this No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie is an elegant, but easy way to indulge your cravings with no added sugar. Low carb and keto-friendly, this no bake dessert features a grain-free chocolate cookie crust, layers of peanut butter mousse, and a silky chocolate ganache topping.
If you find this Chocolate Mousse Pie With Peanut Butter Cookie Crust recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.