Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
Even though most of you have been told time and time again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a very good reason why. Along with possessing a number of vitamins and minerals, you will additionally find that some vegetables also have potassium. You will recognize that one of the veggies we are discussing is broccoli, which is packed with potassium. You will in addition find that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken lettuce wraps recipe. To make chicken lettuce wraps you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- Take 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken, diced (very small pieces).
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame seed oil, divided.
- Provide 1 can of water chestnuts, drained.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ground ginger.
- Get 1 of bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
- Use 2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of teriyaki sauce, low sodium.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce, low sodium.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onions, sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded carrots.
- You need 1/4 cup of pine nuts.
- You need 1-2 heads of bibb lettuce.
Instructions to make Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- Heat 1 tbsp sesame oil, cook chicken until brown.
- Add water chestnuts, ginger, bell pepper and onion. Cook and stir over medium heat until chicken is cooked through..
- Add rice vinegar, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, garlic powder, red pepper, green onions, carrots, and remainder of sesame seed oil to mixture. Cook and stir for a few minutes..
- Remove from heat and mix with pine nuts, spoon mixture onto lettuce..
Ground chicken seasoned with Asian-inspired flavors is wrapped into crisp lettuce leaves, topped with shredded carrots, and served with a peanut dipping sauce. These Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps are reminiscent of PF Chang's Chicken Lettuce Wraps, yet they're healthier, gluten-free and paleo. I'm sure they'll soon become one of your favorite chicken. Grilled chicken smothered in the tastiest general-tso's inspired sauce with crunchy cashews. These Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps are your solution for an easy chicken dinner that packs a punch of flavor.
If you find this Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.