Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect White Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sour Cream Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best White Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sour Cream Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sour Cream Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely healthy and good for you. There are several foods that basically can raise your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
If you want to defeat depression, try eating some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all high in omega-3 and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can really help you battle your depression.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to white chicken enchiladas with green chile sour cream sauce recipe. You can have white chicken enchiladas with green chile sour cream sauce using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook White Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sour Cream Sauce:
- Take 300 grams of chicken.
- Use 3 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 3 tbsp of flour.
- Provide 2 cup of chicken stock.
- Get 100 grams of diced green chiles.
- Provide 1 cup of sour cream.
- Provide 8 of soft flour tortillas.
- Get 200 grams of grated cheddar cheese.
- Use 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Use 1 of Optional: coriander (cilantro) for garnish.
Instructions to make White Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sour Cream Sauce:
- Pre-heat oven to 220°C (200°C for fan oven)..
- Chop the chicken into strips or chunks, and mix with half of the cheese in a bowl..
- Evenly distribute the chicken and cheese mix between the 8 tortillas. Roll up and place seam side down in a baking dish..
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over a medium heat. Add the flour; cook and stir for 1 minute..
- Add the chicken stock, stirring until smooth. Continue cooking over a medium heat until the sauce is thick and bubbly..
- Remove from heat and stir in the sour cream and diced green Chile's. Season with salt and pepper..
- Evenly pour the sauce over the enchiladas. Sprinkle with remaining cheese..
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown..
- Sprinkle with chopped coriander before serving..
This recipe comes together easily and was a big hit with my family! Rich and creamy, these White Chicken Enchiladas are easy chicken enchiladas that are covered in a simple sour cream and green chile sauce. The green chiles give them a lot of flavor without too much heat, which makes these very family friendly. These White Chicken Enchiladas are the perfect. Learn how to make white chicken enchiladas using sour cream and chiles.
If you find this White Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sour Cream Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.