Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Rainbow cake with vanilla buttercream icing. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rainbow cake with vanilla buttercream icing. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. While you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rainbow cake with vanilla buttercream icing. recipe. You can have rainbow cake with vanilla buttercream icing. using 14 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Rainbow cake with vanilla buttercream icing.:
- Get 3 cup of self-raising flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 6 medium of eggs.
- Provide 2 tbsp of of water.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Get 1 cup of margarine.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of each of different colours (i use powdered colours).
- Prepare of Icing.
- Get 1/4 cup of margarine.
- Take 1/4 cup of shortening.
- Use 3/4 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 cup of icing sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of milk.
Instructions to make Rainbow cake with vanilla buttercream icing.:
- Pre-heat oven at 160°C. It's a slow-bake cake..
- Grease & flour a 7 inch diameter round baking dish..
- Sieve flour & salt. Keep aside..
- In a bowl, add margarine + sugar & mix well with a mixer at high speed till fluffy and creamy..
- Add the eggs + vanilla & mix well till well combined & mixture looks curdy..
- Add the flour mixture & mix well till all combined..
- If mixture is too heavy, add the water & mix well on high speed..
- Take 7 bowls. Scoop using a serving spoon, the cake mixture & distribute evenly in the bowls. Repeat till all the mixture is used up..
- Now add the food colouring. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, pink, purple. Different colour for each bowl. ( unfortunately, i ran out of blue colour, so i used 6).
- Mix well. DONT use the same spoon for all the bowls….
- Pour 1 bowl at a time, into the baking dish, spreading CAREFULLY to the edge of the dish. Make sure not to mix-up the colours..
- Place in the oven. Bake for about 1& a half hours or until a wooden pick inserted in the middle, comes out clean..
- Cool completely on wire rack. Make sure the cake is COMPLETELY COOL before spreading the icing..
- For the Icing:.
- In a large bowl, cream margarine & shortening till light & fluffy. Add vanilla, icing sugar & milk. Mix well. (U can add a tablespoon more of milk to make it the consistency u require.).
Mini Vanilla Cakes with a Bright Sprinkle Surprise! I started to imagine how I could cake my very own rainbow. To fill each cake, place one cake layer down and spread on a layer of buttercream. Rainbow layer cake is surprisingly easy to create, thanks to a little help from Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ vanilla cake mix and Betty Crocker™ classic gel food colors. In large bowl, beat shortening and butter with electric mixer on medium speed until light yellow.
If you find this Rainbow cake with vanilla buttercream icing. recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.