Cast Iron Skillet Macho Nachos.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cast iron skillet macho nachos. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cast Iron Skillet Macho Nachos is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Cast Iron Skillet Macho Nachos is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cast iron skillet macho nachos using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cast Iron Skillet Macho Nachos:
- Make ready 6-8 of large handfuls of corn tortilla chips.
- Get 2 cups of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Make ready 2 cups of pepper jack cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 2 cups of chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced, black olives.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sliced, pickled jalapeños (if preferred).
- Get 1/2 of diced, tomatoes.
- Take 3/4 cup of sour cream (if preferred).
- Get 2 of scallions, diced.
- Make ready of Salsa or guacamole or both.
Instructions to make Cast Iron Skillet Macho Nachos:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- In a skillet lay half the chips, then top with a can of chilli, 1/2 the cheddar cheese and 1/2 the pepper jack cheese. Repeat the layering: chips, chilli, cheese..
- Bake in the oven for 5-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and gooey..
- Remove from oven and quickly top with the black olives, jalapeños, diced tomato, sour cream, and scallions. Serve hot with the side of salsa or guacamole. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cast iron skillet macho nachos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!