Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Italian Meatball Spaghetti recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Italian Meatball Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Meatball Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to italian meatball spaghetti recipe. To make italian meatball spaghetti you need 25 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Italian Meatball Spaghetti:
- Take of Meatballs:.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare 3 cups of Ground meat.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take to taste of Ground black pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of Freshly chopped parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- Use of Sauce:.
- Take 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Use 1 medium of Onion.
- Use 2 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Basil leaves.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Lemon zest.
- Get 1 can of Tomato (whole).
- You need 2 tsp of Tomato paste.
- Provide 2 tbsp of 1-2 tbsp of 4 cheese pasta sauce.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Ground pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of Cayenne powder (for heat).
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Crushed beef bouillon cube.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Water.
Steps to make Italian Meatball Spaghetti:
- Mix the meatball ingredients in a bowl with your hands.
- With your hands, make round balls of meat and place them on a tray. Refrigerate until sauce is ready.
- In a pan, heat up the olive oil and fry for 3 minutes. Add in garlic and fry for 3 more..
- Add the whole tomatoes in along with tomato paste and the 4 cheese pasta sauce. Mix well. Add salt and pepper with basil leaves and lemon zest, cayenne powder, paprika, bouillon cube and water.
- Mix everything cover and cook under low heat for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes add it 2 teaspoon of sugar then cook again on low heat for another 5 minutes until tomatoes are tender and the sauce is thick.
- Add in the meatballs slowly one by one (make sure they have space between echother) cover it and let it simmer under low heat for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, flip the meatballs to the other side so it could cook for another 15 minutes on low heat (at this point, meatballs won't break).
- The meatballs are fully cooked! Serve on top of spaghetti and garnished with chopped parsley . For the real deal, serve with garlic bread !.
If you find this Italian Meatball Spaghetti recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.