Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Meatball Sub recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meatball Sub recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball Sub recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball sub recipe. To make meatball sub you need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Meatball Sub:
- Get 1 lb of NY strip or boneless steak ground by butcher.
- You need 4 clove of Garlic- crushed.
- Use 1 each of Shallot – minced.
- Prepare 1 each of Egg.
- Get 3 slice of Italian bread soaked in milk.
- Get 1 cup of Parmesan cheese -shredded.
- Use 1 cup of Ricotta.
- You need 1 bunch of Basil leaves chopped.
- Get 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Use of marinara.
- Get 28 oz of Canned whole tomatoes.
- Take 1 each of Shallot – minced.
- Use 3 clove of Garlic crushed.
- Take 1 bunch of Basil leaves chopped.
- Use 1 of Fresh oregano.
- Use 1 of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Meatball Sub:
- Set oven for 375°F. Put together all ingredients for meatballs. Mix by hand until fully incorporated in large bowl. Makes small balls. Place them on cookie sheet with wiped olive oil. Bake for 25 minutes..
- In a large pot Sauté garlic and shallot in olive oil. Crush can of tomatoes and add. Add salt and pepper. Let cook for 10 minutes. Add basil and oregano..
- Carefully add meatballs into sauce. Dress hoagie roll with sauce and meat balls. Cheese if you like. Bon Apetit!!.
If you find this Meatball Sub recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.