Corn salsa. Buy Now And Pay Later With Klarna & Clearpay. Don't Miss Out On Your Favourite Brands! Leave to marinate before serving to intensify the vibrant flavours.
Cut the corn off the cob and put in a large serving bowl. Acidity from the salsa's lime juice balances the sweetness of the corn. Along with some jalapeño, red onion, cilantro, and oregano, it's a fiesta of flavor.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, corn salsa. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Buy Now And Pay Later With Klarna & Clearpay. Don't Miss Out On Your Favourite Brands! Leave to marinate before serving to intensify the vibrant flavours.
Corn salsa is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Corn salsa is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook corn salsa using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Corn salsa:
- Get 2 ears of fresh corn.
- Make ready 1 of medium red onion.
- Prepare 1 of medium tomato.
- Make ready 1/8 cup of diced pickled jalapenos.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1/4 cup of or so cilantro, chopped.
- Get 1 tbs of or so oil for frying (I used soybean).
- Get of To taste, salt and pepper.
Most often, I slice the kernels off the cob and leave them raw for a sweet, crisp bite. Place the corn cobs on a griddle pan over a high heat and leave until charred on one side before rotating the cobs. Continue until the cobs are charred all over. Remove from the heat and leave.
Instructions to make Corn salsa:
- Shuck the corn and peel off the silks (I do this outside, otherwise the silks go everywhere)..
- Heat oil in a large saute pan over medium high heat. I also coat the ears in oil to help ensure a more even cook..
- When oil is heated, put in the ears, and until cooked and a little charred all around. Turn fairly frequently to prevent burning and be careful because the moisture in the corn can make the oil pop..
- Cut the cooked kernels off into a big bowl, let cool, then mix in the other ingredients..
- Put covered in the fridge for at least an hour to let it chill and to allow the flavors to come together..
How to make corn salsa Prepare the corn: If using fresh corn, grill the corn on the cob in a hot griddle pan or on an outdoor grill until charred and golden brown. Slice the kernels off the cob and continue with the rest of the recipe. If using frozen corn, thaw a bag of frozen corn then drain well. If using fresh corn, bring a small pot of salted water to a boil. Mix the corn (if using frozen, add it here), poblano, jalapeno, cilantro.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food corn salsa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!