Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mike's, "what the kale?" chef's salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook mike's, "what the kale?" chef's salad using 30 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad:
- Make ready of ● For The Chef's Salad [chilled produce as needed].
- Make ready of Fresh Chopped Crispy Kale [75%].
- Make ready of Fresh Chopped Crispy Butter Leaf Lettuce [25%].
- Get 1 of " Cubed Chopped Turkey.
- Take of Shredded Rotisserie Chicken.
- Prepare 1 of " Cubed Honey Baked Ham.
- Make ready 1 of " Cubed EX Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Make ready 1 of " Cubed Swiss Cheese.
- Get of Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- Make ready of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare of Thick Sliced Mushrooms [clean wiped dry – not washed].
- Make ready 1 of " Sliced Cucumbers.
- Make ready 1 of " Extra Firm Chopped Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of " Chopped Yellow Zucchini.
- Make ready 1/2 of " Chopped Celery.
- Prepare 1/2 of " Chopped Carrots.
- Make ready of Thin Sliced Green Bell Peppers.
- Take of Halved Black Olives.
- Get of Thin Sliced White Onions.
- Prepare of Thin Sliced Radishes.
- Prepare of Chopped Green Onions.
- Get of Fully Drained Chopped Artichokes [in water].
- Prepare of Sun Dried Tomatoes [in oil].
- Get of Fine Chopped Fresh Parsley.
- Get of Fresh Ground Black Pepper [to taste].
- Take of ● For The Toppings [as needed].
- Take of Boiled Eggs Halved.
- Make ready of Fresh Garlic Croutons.
- Make ready of Real Ranch Dressing [from packet with whole milk & mayo].
- Get of Quality Italian Dressing [homemade is best].
Instructions to make Mike's, "What The Kale?" Chef's Salad:
- Mix your dressings well and chill..
- Bring your older room temp eggs to a steady boil. Then turn off heat and cover. At 18 minutes drain and refill pot with cold water..
- Chop all of your vegetables and peel your eggs..
- A spicy zesty Chef's Salad..
- Feel free to get creative with this salad!.
- Serve with sides of chilled dressings and croutons. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mike's, "what the kale?" chef's salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!