Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Casserole of eggplants stuffed with ground meat – sheikh el mehshi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Casserole of eggplants stuffed with ground meat – sheikh el mehshi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Casserole of eggplants stuffed with ground meat – sheikh el mehshi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to casserole of eggplants stuffed with ground meat – sheikh el mehshi recipe. You can have casserole of eggplants stuffed with ground meat – sheikh el mehshi using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Casserole of eggplants stuffed with ground meat – sheikh el mehshi:
- Get of small eggplants.
- Take of coarsely ground beef.
- Take of medium onion, finely chopped.
- Use of large tomatoes, peeled and sliced.
- Use of tomato paste, dissolved in 3 cups water.
- Prepare of pine nuts.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- Provide of pepper.
- Take of nutmeg powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Take of vegetable oil, for frying eggplants.
- Get of vegetable oil, for frying onions, pine nuts and meat.
Steps to make Casserole of eggplants stuffed with ground meat – sheikh el mehshi:
- In a deep skillet, heat the vegetable oil and fry the eggplants on high heat until tender and brown. Remove from oil and place on a kitchen absorbent paper..
- In another skillet fry the chopped onion until golden and tender, add the pine nuts, toss for a few seconds then add the ground meat with the cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and pepper and stir until meat is brown. Set aside..
- In a baking tray, place the fried eggplants and make a slit, lengthwise, in the middle of each one. Fill each eggplant with enough ground meat..
- Layer the tomato slices over them and pour the dissolved tomato paste. Make sure the eggplants are covered with water. Sprinkle with salt..
- Bake in the oven on medium heat for around 30 min. Do not allow all liquid to evaporate..
- Serve with vermicelli rice on the side..
- Note: You can find the recipe 'vermicelli rice' under my profile..
My mother asked me to check on the sheik al mehshee, traditionally a Lebanese stuffed eggplant dish Spoon half of the meat evenly over the eggplant and pour half of the remaining tomato sauce over the meat. Stuffed Eggplant Au Gratin SHEIKH EL MAHSHI BATINJAAN. Prepare Sheikh el Mahshie Batinjaan according to recipe. Italian eggplants are medium side, meaty but a little too large for stuffing. I decided to cut them lengthwise and top them with meat filling.
If you find this Casserole of eggplants stuffed with ground meat – sheikh el mehshi recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.