baked buttermilk chicken drummies. Depending on the size of the drumstick, they may need a little longer. See more ideas about Baked chicken drumsticks, Cooking recipes, Baked chicken. Baked Chicken Legs are so easy to make in the oven and are a delicious, budget conscious entree!
This is an Italian style marinade, but you can switch up the flavors to make this recipe your own. Soaking the chicken overnight in buttermilk helps tenderize it, and the chicken stays tender when you fry it. Many recipes call for frying chicken in a cast iron frying pan.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, baked buttermilk chicken drummies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
baked buttermilk chicken drummies is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. baked buttermilk chicken drummies is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Depending on the size of the drumstick, they may need a little longer. See more ideas about Baked chicken drumsticks, Cooking recipes, Baked chicken. Baked Chicken Legs are so easy to make in the oven and are a delicious, budget conscious entree!
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked buttermilk chicken drummies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make baked buttermilk chicken drummies:
- Make ready 6 of chicken drumsticks.
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Take 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Make ready 1 tsp of hot sauce.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Make ready 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper.
Sometimes we use one of our trusty cast iron pans, and sometimes a hard anodized aluminum pan. BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS are the easiest way to get dinner on the table quickly! The skin crisps up in the oven, the seasoning is simple and perfect My baked chicken drumsticks recipe is simple enough that anyone can do this and it creates juicy chicken, crispy skin, and it's all perfectly seasoned! If you haven't heard of Lemonade, the fresh-food concept that's taken Los Angeles (and now Dubai) by storm, be sure to hit one up the next time you're on the West Coast.
Instructions to make baked buttermilk chicken drummies:
- Combine buttermilk, worcestershire sauce, garlic, and hot sauce in ziploc bag. Add chicken and marinate 4- 24 hours..
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray cookie sheet with non stick cooking spray..
- On a plate, mix together bread crumbs, cheese, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper..
- Remove chicken from marinade. Roll in seasonings and place on cookie sheet..
- Bake 40 minutes or until golden brown and chicken is cooked through (thermometer reads 165°)..
Our recipes editor is pretty obsessed. Leave the chicken in the buttermilk mixture for at least one day. The chicken should be moist like when placed in a brine. Southwest Buttermilk Baked Chicken – The most flavorful chicken you will ever make, baked to absolute crisp-tender, juicy perfection! And with just a few spices, these chicken thighs are packed with tons of flavor, baked in its own juices with that creamy buttermilk.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food baked buttermilk chicken drummies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!