Pickled Baby Corn.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, pickled baby corn. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pickled Baby Corn is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Pickled Baby Corn is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pickled baby corn using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pickled Baby Corn:
- Make ready 11 cup of baby corn.
- Get 5 cup of vinegar.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 6 large of jalapeños (diced).
- Take 2 tbsp of garlic (minced).
- Take 4 tsp of pickling salt.
Steps to make Pickled Baby Corn:
- In a large stainless steel pot combine vinegar, water, sugar, pickling salt. Bring to a boil for 5 minutes..
- Meanwhile pack baby corn into jars, and divide the jalapeños and garlic equally into the jars. Leave 3/4 inch from top of jar..
- Pour boiling pickling liquid into jars leaving 1/2 inch space at top. Remove any air bubbles, wipe rims and seal. Once they are cool ensure the lids popped inward and store up to 1 year..
- Note: as baby corn is not in season, I used store bought baby corn canned in water. Just drain them for approximately 15 minutes to remove most of the water..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pickled baby corn recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!