Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Kaasstengels (Cheese Shortbreads) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kaasstengels (Cheese Shortbreads) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kaasstengels (Cheese Shortbreads) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Having a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water ingestion.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kaasstengels (cheese shortbreads) recipe. You can have kaasstengels (cheese shortbreads) using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kaasstengels (Cheese Shortbreads):
- You need of cheese (Edam is better, if not then gouda, then cheddar), grated.
- Take of mixed butter (salted) and margarine (or 250g each).
- Use of flour.
- Use of egg yolk.
Steps to make Kaasstengels (Cheese Shortbreads):
- Grate cheese, mix it well with the butter-margarine mix with mixer or by hand inside the large bowl..
- Add flour little by little, mix everything well..
- Grease baking tray with margarine using the large brush..
- Put the batter into the cookie extruder, extrude and cut into matchstick length. If you don't have any, you can use a rolling pin (or a bottle) then cut into matchstick-long and finger-wide shape. If you feel lazier, you can make ball-shapes, but the crunch will be less satisfactory due to the thickness difference..
- Mix eggyolk with 1 tablespoon of water inside a small bowl. Brush the top of the kaasstengels for a nice shine. Add a small bit of grated cheese on top for decoration. You can skip the eggwashing step if you like, still tastes good..
- Preheat the oven (180 degree) for 5 minutes. Bake for 20 minutes and check whether it's cooked through, if not, add 10 more minutes..
If you find this Kaasstengels (Cheese Shortbreads) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.