Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Instant pot moong dal khichdi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant pot moong dal khichdi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant pot moong dal khichdi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals take for granted. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot moong dal khichdi recipe. You can cook instant pot moong dal khichdi using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant pot moong dal khichdi:
- Use of Govind bhog /Ambamohar or Basmati rice.
- Prepare of dry roasted moong dal.
- You need of onion chopped.
- Use of green peas.
- Provide of cubed carrrot.
- Use of beans chopped.
- You need of potato cubed (optional).
- Use of florets of cauliflower(optional).
- Use of ginger paste.
- Get of garam masala.
- Take of chopped coconut.
- Get of turmeric.
- Prepare of bay leaves.
- Get of salt and sugar.
- Provide of mustard oil.
- Get of ghee.
- Prepare of cumin.
- Take of dry red chilli.
- Get of green chillies.
Instructions to make Instant pot moong dal khichdi:
- Soak roasted moong dal for 15 minutes.Parboil carrots and beans.Also boil cubed potatoes if adding.Chop cauliflower into small pieces and fry lightly and set aside..
- Heat 1 tsp mustard oil in a pressure cooker and fry lightly chopped onion.Add the moong dal and rice.Add turmeric,bay leaves,salt and sugar to taste and 3 cups water approximately..
- Pressure cook 2 whistles and release steam after 5 minutes.If needed more water to be added..
- Add the parboiled vegetables,coconut chips,green peas,ginger paste.Heat 1 tsp oil and sprinkle cumin and 1 broken dry red chilli.When they splutter,add it to the boiling khichdi and stir.When nearly done add the fried cauliflower if you are adding it and give it a stir..
- Sprinkle garam masala and broken green chillies.Also add 1 tbsp ghee.Give it a boil and serve with roasted papad, French fries or brinjal fritters..
Wash the rice and the mung beans or the moong dal twice and soak them together for atleast half an hour. Meanwhile, you can chop the vegetables. Set the Instant Pot in saute mode and when the display reads "HOT", add the oil or ghee. Moong Daal Khichadi is a simple and cleansing dish with healing Ayurvedic properties. It's a traditional Indian one pot meal made with a mix of Basmati rice and moong dal and aromatic spices.
If you find this Instant pot moong dal khichdi recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.