Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Italian Style Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Italian Style Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker italian style meatballs recipe. To make slow cooker italian style meatballs you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker Italian Style Meatballs:
- Use of Meatballs :.
- Prepare 1 lb. of lean ground beef (or lean ground turkey).
- You need 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Get 1 of large egg.
- Get 2 tbsp. of milk.
- Use 1 tsp. of each dried basil, dried parsley.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of each garlic powder, onion powder, pepper.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- You need of Sauce :.
- Prepare 1 can (28 oz.) of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 oz.) of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Get 1 can (6 oz.) of tomato paste.
- Get 2 tsp. of dried basil.
- Take 1 tsp. of each dried parsley, granulated sugar.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of each dried oregano, Italian seasoning, pepper, salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Italian Style Meatballs:
- Grease your slow cooker. Place in all of the sauce ingredients and stir together..
- In a large bowl, place all of the meatball ingredients. Use your hands to thoroughly combine it all together..
- Roll out the meatballs, using about 1 tbsp of meat per ball. Place the meatballs into the sauce in the slow cooker..
- Make sure to spoon the sauce over the top of the meatballs. Then place the lid on and cook on low heat for 5-7 hours, until the meatballs are no longer pink in the center..
- Serve however you'd like and refrigerate any leftovers..
His hearty and rich Italian meatball soup is made easily in the slow cooker. These slow cooker meatballs are Italian style and made with ground beef, parmesan cheese, herbs and spices. They're simmered to perfection in the crock pot. Dumped in a slow cooker and cooked to perfection. An easy tasty Italian spiced fall or winter soup.
If you find this Slow Cooker Italian Style Meatballs recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.