Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect My Simple Butter-Free Waffles recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best My Simple Butter-Free Waffles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Simple Butter-Free Waffles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
Many of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to eat. There are several foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are terrific for helping you battle depression. Just make sure that you do not throw away the yolk. The yolk is the most essential part of the egg in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the yolks especially, are high in B vitamins. These B vitamins are great for helping to boost your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that affect your mood. Try to eat an egg and feel a lot happier!
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my simple butter-free waffles recipe. You can have my simple butter-free waffles using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Simple Butter-Free Waffles:
- Take 170 grams of ☆Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of ☆Sugar.
- Take 30 grams of ☆Almond flour.
- Use 5 grams of ☆Baking powder.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- You need 160 ml of Milk.
- Take 1 dash of Vanilla oil.
- You need 1 dash of Vegetable oil to grease the waffle maker.
- Get 1 of Pearl sugar or waffle sugar, granulated sugar etc..
Steps to make My Simple Butter-Free Waffles:
- Sift the ☆ ingredients and set aside..
- Mix the egg, milk, and vanilla oil in a bowl with a whisk. Gently add in Step 1 and mix..
- When it looks like the picture, it should be fine. While preheating the waffle maker, lightly grease it with vegetable oil using a paper towel..
- Pour about half a ladleful of batter onto the waffle maker. Try to pour it as close as possible to the middle of each waffle-square..
- Sprinkle the pearl sugar (or granulated sugar, etc) on top of the batter, and then close the lid..
- They will be done after 4-5 minutes. (The top picture shows them without sugar.).
Looking for super simple gluten free waffles that taste like the real deal? You are going to swoon over these almond flour waffles made with a coconut flour + almond flour Ingredient notes: for this gluten free waffle recipe there are unfortunately no subs for the super-fine almond flour or coconut flour. Learn how to make perfect waffles from scratch with our simple, delicious recipe. An easy, healthy breakfast recipe that tastes JUST like a flourless peanut butter cookie but no oven Yes you heard me, they might look like waffles but they're really a healthy, delicious peanut-buttery treat in disguise! These waffles are quite simple to make dairy-free.
If you find this My Simple Butter-Free Waffles recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.