Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Mango Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Mango Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Many people do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. You should also understand that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will see that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
Also when you are trying to find a snack to hold you over between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or even seeds. The majority of nuts will have plenty of protein and you can additionally find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your body with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. These types of fatty acids are necessary to helping your body produce the proper amounts of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. One thing you may not recognize is that various hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these kinds of fatty acids.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is additionally not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan mango bread recipe. To cook vegan mango bread you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Mango Bread:
- Take 4 of mangos.
- Get 2 cups of flour.
- Take to taste of Salt (optional).
- Use 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take of Banana flavor (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Use 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Vegan Mango Bread:
- Peel your mangoes. I mashed them. Next time I would blend them. My bread was chunky (that’s okay but I would have preferred a smoother experience..
- Mix all your other ingredients. Fold in your mango paste into dry ingredients. Can you see that banana flavor in my hand? Do not do it. I repeat, do not do it. The flavor is overwhelming and you won’t really taste the mango unless you’re chewing a chunk. Maybe I should have just used a drop. Also I actually used 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil because I wanted moist bread. But it was too much and gave off cake texture rather than bread. So be careful with your oil..
- Grease your loaf with butter, pour batter and bake for 30 minutes.
If you find this Vegan Mango Bread recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.