Mango and Coconut Sticky Rice. Mangoes are finally in season in Canada so today we are super excited to share with you a delicious Thai dessert that's very popular. Sweetened coconut milk flavors sticky rice, which is then served with fresh mango in this deliciously refreshing take on the traditional Thai treat. This wonderful and authentic-tasting Thai dessert is as good, if not better, than any sweet sticky rice with Mango available in Thai restaurants.
When everything's ready, you'll scoop rice into a bowl, add some fresh. This Thai dessert of glutinous sticky rice, seasoned with salty-sweet coconut milk and served with tender, fragrant slices of mango, will make an addict Transfer cooked rice to a large heatproof bowl and pour coconut milk mixture on top (it will look like too much liquid). Stir well to combine, cover with.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mango and coconut sticky rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mangoes are finally in season in Canada so today we are super excited to share with you a delicious Thai dessert that's very popular. Sweetened coconut milk flavors sticky rice, which is then served with fresh mango in this deliciously refreshing take on the traditional Thai treat. This wonderful and authentic-tasting Thai dessert is as good, if not better, than any sweet sticky rice with Mango available in Thai restaurants.
Mango and Coconut Sticky Rice is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Mango and Coconut Sticky Rice is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mango and coconut sticky rice using 6 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mango and Coconut Sticky Rice:
- Take 2 of ripe Mangoes.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of Sticky rice.
- Prepare 1/2 can(200ml) of readymade Coconut milk.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- Make ready 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Roasted sesame seeds to garnish.
This mango sticky rice is a delicioud Thai dessert combining coconut rice and mango. The recipe is vegan, gluten-free, and can be made refined Meanwhile, the fresh mango slices cut through the richness of the rice and coconut milk. Overall, this dessert appeals to those wanting something light. My love affair with sticky rice began long ago at my all-time favorite Thai restaurant, Spice and Rice, in La Jolla, California.
Steps to make Mango and Coconut Sticky Rice:
- Clean and soak the rice in water for at least 5-6 hours, but overnight is best..
- Put a steamer in the stove top and add about four cups of water. Insert the steaming shelf and line with cheesecloth..
- Transfer the soaked rice to the cheese cloth..
- Steam the rice for about 35 minutes, or until the rice is cooked through and tender..
- Remove from heat..
- Rice is cooked completely..
- Open the unshaken can of coconut milk..
- Spoon out the thick coconut milk from the top into a bowl..
- Peel and cut ripe mangoes into strips..
- Keep 3-4 strips aside for garnishing and make puree out of the remaining mangoes..
- Heat 1/2 can of coconut milk along with prepared mango puree, sugar and salt to make a thick sauce..
- I am using frozen mango puree as fresh mangoes are not easily available here. I am using fresh one for garnishing only. It's fine to use frozen mango puree if you don't have fresh one..
- Cook in low heat until everything dissolve completely to make a saucy consistency. Don't let the mixture come to boil. Cook in low heat..
- Transfer prepared sticky rice into a bowl..
- Stir in the coconut milk sauce until all of the rice is coated..
- Keep aside for 10 minutes so that rice soaks the sauce completely..
- Take a serving plate and transfer the soaked rice upside down..
- Arrange some fresh mango pieces in the side..
- Top with the reserved coconut cream and toasted sesame seeds.Add some greens just to garnish..
- Serve at room temperature with some coconut milk at the side..
No meal at the beach town eatery was complete without an order All you need is four simple ingredients—rice, coconut milk, sugar and mango—to prepare this dynamic dessert duo. Drizzle with the coconut topping sauce, and sprinkle with a few toasted. Mango sticky rice (Thai: ข้าวเหนียวมะม่วง, RTGS: khaoniao mamuang, pronounced [kʰâ(ː)w.nǐa̯w mā.mûa̯ŋ]; Malay: pulut mangga) is a traditional Thai dessert made with glutinous rice, fresh mango and coconut milk, and eaten with a spoon or sometimes the hands. Coconut mango sticky rice is a popular dessert in the Indochina region of Southeast Asia, which includes Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam. It's typically served either slightly warm or at room temperature and some places served it with a little cup of coconut sauce to pour over the coconut.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mango and coconut sticky rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!