Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Waffles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Waffles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to consume. A number of foods honestly do elevate your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Grains can be excellent for driving away a terrible mood. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all great for helping you feel happier. These foods can help you feel full for longer as well, which can help your mood too. Feeling hungry can be terrible! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are easy to digest. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and waffles recipe. You can have chicken and waffles using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and Waffles:
- Provide 1 packages of Frozen popcorn chicken.
- You need 2 box of Mini frozen waffles.
- Take 1 cup of Maple syrup (any brand you like).
- Get 1 box of Toothpicks.
Instructions to make Chicken and Waffles:
- Pre-heat oven to 400°.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and lightly spray non stick cooking spray.
- Place the popcorn chicken on the cookie sheet, and put in the oven for about 20 minutes..
- Line another cookie sheet with foil and spray..
- Place the mini waffles on the second sheet and place in the oven for 5 minutes or until golden brown (depending on how big your cookie sheet is you might have to repeat this several times).
- Once everything is cooked and cooled it's time to start putting them together! Break apart the waffles (they come four stuck together).
- Take one waffle and place one popcorn chicken on the waffle and add a second waffle on top to hold it together place a toothpick in the middle.
- Repeat step 7 until all are gone.
- Now you can drizzle syrup over the chicken and waffles!.
- Enjoy the Chicken and Waffles!!.
There is a little spot most of you may know called Roscoe's Chicken and. At first glance, fried chicken and waffles shouldn't be a combination that works. Fried chicken is juicy, crunchy, and super-savory, and waffles are a breakfast dish eaten with syrup and butter. Can you say Southern-Style Chicken and Waffles??? The only thing better than a classic comfort food is cooking it in a totally different way.
If you find this Chicken and Waffles recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.