10 minute Reese’s Rice Krispie treats.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, 10 minute reese’s rice krispie treats. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
10 minute Reese’s Rice Krispie treats is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. 10 minute Reese’s Rice Krispie treats is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook 10 minute reese’s rice krispie treats using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 10 minute Reese’s Rice Krispie treats:
- Make ready 4 cups of mini marshmallows.
- Take 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Take 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Get 6 cups of Rice Krispes cereal.
- Take 1 (12 ounce) of bag of milk chocolate chips.
Steps to make 10 minute Reese’s Rice Krispie treats:
- Grease a 13×9” pan. In a large pot place marshmallows and butter on low heat and stir until marshmallows are completely melted. Stir in peanut butter and remove from heat..
- Stir in cereal and spread evenly into pan immediately..
- Place chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl and melt for 2 minutes stirring at 30 second intervals. Spread evenly on top of Rice Krispie treats..
- Place in fridge for 10-15 minutes then slice and serve. Store in air tight container. These are freezer friendly. Freeze after you cut into squares in airtight container for up to 6 weeks..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food 10 minute reese’s rice krispie treats recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!