Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best roasted broccoli mushroom soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to roasted broccoli mushroom soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted broccoli mushroom soup recipe. You can have roasted broccoli mushroom soup using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare roasted broccoli mushroom soup:
- Take of medium size broccoli, clean and cut the florets.
- Provide of mushroom( any kind).
- Get of onion chopped.
- Get of garlic cloves minced.
- Provide of milk (regular or skim).
- Provide of vegetable stock.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Provide of salt.
- Provide of pepper.
Instructions to make roasted broccoli mushroom soup:
- Preheat the oven to 480 Toss broccoli florets with olive oil, salt,pepper. Roast them in the oven for 15 -20 mins. Take them out and let it cool..
- Heat oil in a pan Add chopped onion, garlic and mushrooms. Fry for few mins.
- Add vegetable stock to the pan. Around 3 to 4 cups of stock and let it boil.
- Add the roasted broccoli to stock and boil for 5 to mins.
- If you like more creaminess in the soup, u can always add can of cream of mushroom soup too..
- Remove the soup from stove and let it cool. With handheld blender, blend the soup..
- Garnish it with chives or croutons as u like..
- Dont forget to warm it up before u eat..
So I was quite pleasantly surprised when my goddaughter and her sisters not only raved. Roasting the broccoli brings out the full flavor of this classic and comforting soup. Remove from heat and add the milk. Using an immersion blender (or a standard blender, working in batches), purée the soup, adding more milk if it's too thick. Roasting the broccoli adds a depth that plain boiled broccoli just doesn't have.
If you find this roasted broccoli mushroom soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.